- Know first what is microblading and how it can benefit you.
- Be ready for a little redness and swelling.
- Please wear minimal makeup on scheduled day.
- No alcohol intake 2 days prior to your enhancement.
- No medication such as - Aspirin and IBuprofen and any medications that have strong effect on your body.
- Avoid skin products that contain Alpha-hydroxy- acid, or any anti-aging products near the eyebrow area two weeks before the appointment.
- Please take note that you can not be a blood-donor after the enhancement (for a year).
- Do not get brow threading or waxing a week before the scheduled day to achieve the best results.
- Brows will be groomed/arched and mapped to your liking prior to procedure.
- You will be numbed with a topical anesthetic to avoid any discomfort.
- Don’t rinse with water for at least 24 hrs.
- After 24 hrs and onwards, apply a post care cream on eyebrows at least 2 times a day. *Make sure to have clean hands when applying the cream.
- Your skin will experience dryness and flaking in the next 7 days - refrain from picking it. Instead, apply a cream.
- Don’t use any creams, exfoliant or heavy face cleaners on the eyebrow part while in its healing process.
- You can use grape seed oil after 7 days of the treatment. It will help in moisturizing and a quick recovery. *Do not apply any petroleum jelly or Vaseline etc.
- When completely healed, make sure to apply sun block on your eyebrows because sun exposure might cause in fading of the colour pigmentation quickly.
Once booked, you will have a consultation to further understand the process and explain your eyebrow goals and needs.