Microblading, microshading and ombre shading are permanent solutions for eyebrows. This technique inputs ink into the skin, creating the look of fuller, defined brows. It can be done manually or with an automatic machine. After the procedure brows last up to 18 months.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Know first what is microblading and how it can benefit you.
- Be ready for a little redness and swelling.
- Please wear minimal makeup on scheduled day.
- No alcohol intake 2 days prior to your enhancement.
- No medication such as - Aspirin and IBuprofen and any medications that have strong effect on your body.
- Avoid skin products that contain Alpha-hydroxy- acid, or any anti-aging products near the eyebrow area two weeks before the appointment.
- Please take note that you can not be a blood-donor after the enhancement (for a year).
- Do not get brow threading or waxing a week before the scheduled day to achieve the best results.
- Brows will be groomed/arched and mapped to your liking prior to procedure.
- You will be numbed with a topical anesthetic to avoid any discomfort.
- Don’t rinse with water for at least 24 hrs.
- After 24 hours and onwards, apply a post care cream on eyebrows at least 2 times a day. *Make sure to have clean hands when applying the cream.
- Your skin will experience dryness and flaking in the next 7 days - refrain from picking it. Instead, apply a cream.
- Don’t use any creams, exfoliant or heavy face cleaners on the eyebrow part while in its healing process.
- You can use grape seed oil after 7 days of the treatment. It will help in moisturizing and a quick recovery. *Do not apply any petroleum jelly or Vaseline etc.
- When completely healed, make sure to apply sun block on your eyebrows because sun exposure might cause in fading of the color pigmentation quickly.
Once booked, you will have a consultation to further understand the process and explain your eyebrow goals and needs.