1. Know first what is Microblading and how it can benefit you.
2. Be ready for a little redness and swelling.
3. Please wear minimal makeup on scheduled day.
4. No alcohol intake 2 days prior to your enhancement.
5. No medication such as - Aspirin and IBuprofen and any medications that have strong effect on your body.
6. Avoid skin products that contain Alpha-hydroxy- acid, or any anti-aging products
eyebrow area two weeks before the appointment.
7. Please take note that you can’t be a blood-donor on and after the enhancement (for a year).
8. No to brow threading a week before the scheduled day to achieve the best result.
1. Don’t rinse with water for at least 24 hrs.
2. After 24 hrs and onwards, apply a post care cream on eyebrows at least 2 times a day
( Make sure to have clean hands when applying the cream)
3. Your skin will experience dryness and flaking in the next 7 days - refrain from picking it. Instead, apply a cream
4. Don’t use any creams, exfoliant or heavy face cleaners on the eyebrow part while in its healing process.
5. You can use grape seed oil after 7 days of the treatment. It will help in moisturizing and a quick recovery. (no to petroleum jelly or Vaseline )
6. When completely healed you can apply sun block on your eyebrows because sun exposure might cause in fading of the colour pigmentation quickly